2015 FALL ART UPDATE

I donated a diptych, Record Holders, to San Francisco Cinematheque's 5th Annual Art Auction and Benefit. This will be a fun celebration, with great food, wine, music and art (for sale by auction) contributed by over 60 great artists.



Event Details:

when: Saturday, September 26, 7–10pm

where: San Francisco Cinematheque/Center for New Music, 55 Taylor Street (at Market) in SF, CA

admission: $20 general/$15 for Cinematheque members (advance tickets available here)




Also, I am on San Francisco Cinematheque’s Board of Directors and Auction Committee this year. WE STILL NEED A FEW MORE VOLUNTEERS for the night of the event. Please consider giving us a few hours of your time to help make this event a success! If you are interested, please contact sfc@sfcinematheque.org




Finally, I’ve updated my website with 3 new artworks and documentation from my solo show at Krowswork last fall, including my limited edition collage/video albums for sale.





All the best,

Kim Miskowicz