Winter 2019 art update

Hello!
I have a few art updates for you before the year ends. Hope you all have a fantastic Holiday Season!
Ice Hours, my project with Kristina Dutton, Nathan Clevenger, and Camille Seaman, will be on view at the Exploratorium in December.
 
I am also excited that my artwork is featured on the Nathan Clevenger Group’s new album, Stateless.
 
Please check out one of these album release gigs to pick up a physical copy and to hear his group LIVE!
Dec 02

Make-Out Room
San Francisco, CA

Jan 03
Temescal Arts Center
Oakland, CA
Finally, while my home and studio are still a bit unsettled since moving from the Bay Area to New Mexico, I am sketching and experimenting for other projects to come.  In the meantime, be on the lookout for some wave paintings for sale on my website and social media in December.
All the best,
Kim