PRESSING MOMENTS, SPRING 2016 ART UPDATE




Hi Folks,
One of my LABELS SERIES paintings, "Wall With No Name," is included in Common Ground: A Celebration of Our National Parks at the The David Brower Center in Berkeley, CA.  This exhibition is a celebration of the hundredth anniversary of the National Park System as seen through the eyes of Bay Area artists.
2150 Allston Way, Suite 100, Berkeley, CA 94704

FEATURED ARTISTS:
Alexis Arnold, Jenny E. Balisle, Tony Bellaver, George-Ann Bowers, Mariet Braakman, Hopi Breton, Kimberley D'Adamo Green, Marshall Elliott, Tanja Geis, J. M. Golding, Jeff Greenwald, Andras Ladai, Malcolm Lubliner, Kara Maria, Kim Miskowicz, Karen Preuss, Ansley West Rivers, Caroline Seckinger, Paul Taylor, Christopher Woodcock
ALSO, I had the fortune of working with the brilliant flash fiction writer Kara Vernor on her upcoming chapbook, "Because I Wanted to Write You a Pop Song," for Split Lip Press.  The cover art is based on my recent LABELS series maquettes. Get this on your list of summer reading material for June 2016!

FINALLY, I am delighted to announce my upcoming residency in July at Project 387.  I will be editing a new video capturing disruptions in idealized places of landscape, mind and emotion.  More to come ...